- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visas
- Tier 2 ICT Visas
- Tier 4 Student Visas
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visas
- Partner and Family Visas
- EEA Nationals and Family Members
- Short Stay Visitor Visas
- Representative of an Overseas Business Visas
- Persons With UK Ancestry
- Human Rights and Asylum Applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications
- Naturalisation and Registration as a British Citizen
- Premium and Priority Visa Services
- Administrative Review, Appeals and Judicial Review
Mayfair Solicitors will assist you with a full range of personal immigration matters, from preparing visa applications for entering and remaining in the UK, to providing representation at appeals before the Immigration Tribunal and Higher Courts.
If your visa has been refused, our solicitors are experts in representing at the Immigration Tribunal and on complex Judicial Review cases. We can also provide advice and assistance for those already in the UK facing visa issues and deportation, giving the support you need in stressful situations.
Asylum, Human Rights & Appeals
Our solicitors also specialise in Asylum Law. If you or a family member has been detained in a detention centre or prison pending a decision, we may also be able to make an application for bail on behalf of the detainee. We offer a 24 hour hotline for emergency cases so we can provide you with legal assistance outside office hours.
Our solicitors are fluent in English, Urdu and Punjabi
Contact us today on
01422 40 20 20